Filing a Complaint or Requesting Assistance

All complaints must be submitted to the Board in writing, preferably on the Board's form requesting the name of the complainant, attorney and the specific facts supporting the complaint.

If the complaint alleges a violation of the Rules of Professional Conduct and the Board has jurisdiction, the Board will investigate the complaint.

After investigation, Disciplinary Counsel for the Board will make a recommendation to a District Committee Member or the Board of Professional Responsibility. District Committee Members and Board Members are selected by the Supreme Court to serve in this voluntary role without compensation.